Weiheng home electronic scale 7000g blacklit with 4mm glass
platform - Red
- Equiped with high precision strain gauge sensor system
- 3 units of measurement: g / oz / lb
- Low battery and overload indication
- Auto power off after 120 seconds idle time
- The capacity is 7kg and the graduation is 1g
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- With tare, units conversion and timer & count-down functions
- LCD with green backlight for users to conveniently read data
- Fit for your kitchen and daily designing.
- Beautiful apperance, special surface treatment.
- Made of high quality, durable enough for your daily using.
- automatically Lock the reading when data is stable.
- carefully design, excellent for use.
|Material||ABS frame, glass|
|Glass||Tempered glass, round, 4mm|
|LCD display||Green backlit|
|Special function||Timer & countdown function|
|Weight units||g, lb, oz|
|Power required||2 pieces AAA battery|
|Quantity / Carton||40 pieces|
|Packing dimention||52.5×31.5×40 cm|
What is “Calibration”?
Calibration is the process of adjusting a scales precision using
known weights (calibration weights). Calibration should only be
performed if your scale is not weighing properly. After
calibration, the scale should display the exact weight that is
placed on the tray (within a certain tolerance), and also go to
Zero when removing any weight. Typically, a scale calibrates at two
points: zero and at the end of its span (span calibration). You
should check your user manual for calibration instructions.